Need a Proven San Bernardino Workers' Compensation Lawyer?
Contact Our Team Today: (888) 499-3889
In California, all employers are required to have workers' compensation
insurance. Theoretically, this means that any worker hurt while on the
job has access to benefits to cover their medical expenses. Unfortunately,
this is not always the case and too many injured workers are left with
denied or inadequate benefits as they face mounting medical bills and
Why hire The Law Offices of Vetchtein & Associates?
- Prepare every workers' compensation claim thoroughly
- Representation for claims, denials, or appeals
- Tailored legal counsel for every client and case
- Attentive, responsive, and accessible in your time of need
- You pay nothing unless we win your case
- Start your case today for FREE during a confidential consultation
Want to learn more about how our firm can help you with your workers'
Call us at (888) 499-3889 today or if you prefer,
Get a FREE Consultation
How We Can Help You
If you are facing difficulties with your workers' compensation claim,
help is available. At The Law Offices of Vetchtein & Associates, we
know what it takes to secure proper benefits for injured works. For years,
our firm has been dedicated to helping injury victims from every walk
of life, including those employees who have had their well-being jeopardized
in service of an employer.
From helping you best prepare your initial claim, to aggressively navigating
your appeal following a denial, our San Bernardino workers' compensation
attorneys are ready to make your voice heard during this difficult time.
Start the process today by requesting your free initial case evaluation.
Our compassionate team is standing by.
When do you need a workers' compensation lawyer?
Ideally, legal representation isn't necessary to receive workers'
compensation benefits. State law tries to make it is easy as possible
for injured workers to receive the relief they need to get better. However,
our workers' compensation system doesn't always work like this.
In fact, it often faces resistance from employers or their workers'
compensation providers who want to protect their bottom line. When this
occurs, it is highly advisable that the claimant seek counsel to look
out for their best interests.
Our team is ready to assist you when:
- Your workers' compensation claim has been declined
- Your claim does not provide enough coverage
- Your claim benefits have been delayed
- You have a permanent disability following your accident
- Your boss retaliates against you following your claim
- There are Social Security disability conflicts or complications
Our legal team also understands that most injured workers interested in
benefits are dealing with the workers' comp process for the very first
time. If you believe that you will face scrutiny or resistance, our team
can ensure that your initial claim for benefits is as compelling as possible.
Face your workers' compensation matter with confidence. Call our team at